Speaking of HealthHalloween safety: Decorative lenses can be dangerousOctober 20, 2020
Speaking of HealthProtect your eyes from harmful lightSeptember 14, 2020
Speaking of HealthEye pain: Taking the sting out of a styJuly 21, 2020
Patient StoriesNew treatment helps woman with chronic dry eyesMarch 09, 2020
If you're in need of prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, contacts or other eyewear products that are reasonably priced and fashionable, visit the optical store in Caledonia.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts, which include board-certified ophthalmologists and staff in Optometry and Optical Services, collaborate to ensure you and your family receive the eye care you need.
- Large selection of popular brand name eyeglass frames available in all styles, from traditional to fun and funky, in a wide price range for both children and adults.
- Single vision, bifocal, trifocal and progressive lenses.
- No-line bifocals and thin lenses.
- Non-glare lenses.
- Transition and tinted lenses.
- Magnetic clip-on sunglasses.
- Contact lenses: We are able to order most brands of lenses.
- Sunglasses: Prescription, nonprescription, sports and motorcycle sunglasses.
- Contact lens training.
- Personalized assistance as you choose the correct frames for your facial features, skin tone, eye and hair color and face shape to complement you and your prescription.
- Prescriptions from other locations can be processed.
- Frame adjustments and repairs offered.
- Warranty based on brand selection.
Optical Services at the Caledonia Clinic
- Optometry Appointments - Monday and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Optical Store – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 507-725-3353
Optical store locations:
|Albert Lea, MN
|Eau Claire, WI
|Red Wing, MN
|La Crosse, WI