Cosmetic Services & Treatments
Are you looking for cosmetic treatments to enhance your beauty, restore a youthful appearance or repair results from a traumatic injury or condition? Our team of experts finds solutions that align with your goals, including skin rejuvenation, hair removal, body fat removal, and surgical and nonsurgical facial and body services. Medical-grade cosmetic products are available for purchase in our retail area.
Find out more about our cosmetic services:
- Conditions and consultations
- Diagnosis and treatments
- Cosmetic Services specialists
- Cosmetic Services locations near you
- Cosmetic Services specialists near you
Conditions and consultations
Our cosmetic experts provide in-person consultations for a variety of skin and body care issues.
Conditions we treat include:
- Aging skin
- Breast cancer
- Deviated septum
- Excess hair
- Skin cancer
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Diagnosis and treatments
We provide personalized treatment plans, including nonsurgical and surgical options for skin and body care.
Treatments we provide include:
- Nonsurgical skin rejuvenation procedures, including chemical peels, dermaplaning, injectable dermal fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and microneedling
- Nonsurgical services, including body fat removal, hair removal and lip enhancement
- Surgical body services, including arm lifts, body contouring after weight loss, burn care, liposuction, lower abdomen skin and tissue reduction, thigh lift and tummy tuck
- Surgical breast services, including breast augmentation, lift, reconstruction after cancer, and reduction for men and women; nipple reconstruction
- Surgical facial services, including chin and neck fat removal, chin contouring, deviated septum repair, ear lobe repair, ear surgery, eyebrow and forehead rejuvenation, eyelid surgery, face-lift, facial reconstruction and excisions, fat grafting, lip lift, nose surgery, traumatic injury repair, and skin cancer treatment and reconstruction
Our specialists collaborate to deliver a seamless experience — from diagnosis to treatment and recovery — so you can get back to doing what you love. Their broad range of clinical, educational and research experience ensures you receive care you can trust.
Our specialists include:
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
Treatment or therapies are provided by:
A referral may be required depending on your need. Call the appointment number of your preferred Cosmetic Services location to learn more.
What should I expect during my first appointment, and what should I bring?
Bring any prescription information and medical records from non-Mayo Clinic Health System facilities. If needed, complete a medical records release form to authorize the transfer of health records from another health care facility to us. Visit our Medical Record Forms page for this form and other forms in multiple languages.
What are my payment options, and do you offer financial assistance?
Visit the billing page of your preferred location for information on insurance, billing and payments.
We serve patients in difficult financial circumstances and offer financial assistance to those who have an established need to receive medically necessary services. Learn more about financial assistance options.
Can you provide a second opinion?
What follow-up care do you provide after treatment?
Our compassionate cancer care team extends beyond our oncologists. We partner with colleagues in a variety of areas to offer customized care specific to your individual needs. From your cancer diagnosis to survivorship resources, you're not alone. We're there every step of the way to help you understand your condition, coordinate care, and provide you with the tools and resources to manage it.