Mayo Clinic Health System’s commitment to the health of our patients, coworkers, families and neighbors extends beyond the walls of our facilities to help connect our communities to the resources they need.
A healthy community requires more than access to medical services. In fact, clinical care accounts for only about 20 percent of an individual’s overall health and quality of life. That is why Mayo Clinic Health System’s commitment to the health of our patients, coworkers, families and neighbors extends beyond the walls of our facilities to help connect our communities to the resources they need.
Find resources in your community
Need to find food resources in your community? Looking for transportation options? Aunt Bertha connects our patients and our communities to free or low cost programs and services to find help in the areas of food, transportation and more. Search by your zip code to find resources near you. Visit My Help Navigator powered by Aunt Bertha *.
* By clicking this link, you are leaving mayoclinichealthsystem.org. Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Health System are not affiliated with Aunt Bertha and do not endorse any of the resources provided by it.
Explore classes and events
Explore Mayo Clinic Health System classes and events to get active and involved in your community.
Seek Mayo Clinic care in your community
- Mayo Clinic Health System providers
- Mayo Clinic Health System specialties, services and treatments
- Mayo Clinic Heath System social services teams are dedicated to assisting our patients with their emotional, medical, financial and behavioral health needs.
- Mayo Clinic Primary Care in Rochester, MN and Kasson, MN
- Mayo Clinic medical departments and specialty centers
- Patient Online Services
Discover the 'Hometown Health' blog
Head over to the Hometown Health blog and read up on — and share — topics from Aging to Wound Care and everything in between.