Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Services & Treatment
Do you want to enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence? You can repair, change or enhance a body feature with surgical and nonsurgical care. The Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery team works closely with providers from other specialties to offer elective and medically necessary services to meet your reconstructive and cosmetic needs.
Find out more about our plastic and reconstructive surgery services:
- Conditions and consultations
- Diagnosis and treatments
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specialists
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery locations near you
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specialists near you
Conditions and consultations
Whether you need a simple in-office cosmetic procedure or major reconstructive surgery, our experts offer a personalized, confidential consultation for your skin care, cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery needs.
Conditions treated include:
- Breast cancer
- Cosmetic facial problems
- Excess fat and tissue
- Facial issues
- Hand and wrist issues
- Skin cancer
Diagnosis and treatments
Our plastic and reconstructive surgery experts provide personalized treatment plans, including nonsurgical and surgical options.
Treatments we provide include:
- Body — general body contouring, including liposuction, tissue reduction and tummy tuck
- Breast surgery — augmentation, reduction for men and women, mastopexy and reconstruction after cancer
- Hand and wrist surgery — arthritis, carpal and cubital tunnel release, Dupuytren's contracture, ganglion cyst removal, ligament reconstruction, nerve or tendon laceration and repair
- Nonsurgical facial — dermal fillers, facial peels, laser skin resurfacing and skin care products
- Surgical facial — facial rejuvenation, eyelid surgery, face lift, nose surgery, and skin cancer treatment and reconstruction
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specialists
Our team of board-certified specialists take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. We work closely with other specialties to provide comprehensive medical are to help you feel like yourself and build confidence.
Our specialists include:
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Physician assistants
Additional treatment or therapies may be provided by:
You may need a referral depending upon your need — simply call the appointment number of your preferred Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery location to learn more.
What should I expect during my first appointment, and what should I bring?
Bring your current prescription information and any medical records from non-Mayo Clinic Health System facilities. If needed, complete a medical records release form to authorize the transfer of health records from another health care facility to us. Visit our Medical Record Forms page for this form and other forms in multiple languages.
What are my payment options, and do you offer financial assistance?
Visit the billing page of your preferred location for information on insurance, billing and payments.
We serve patients in difficult financial circumstances and offer financial assistance to those who have an established need to receive medically necessary services. Learn more about financial assistance options.
Can you provide a second opinion?
What follow-up care do you provide after treatment?
We partner with colleagues in a variety of areas to offer customized care specific to your individual needs. We're there every step of the way to help you understand your condition, coordinate care, and provide you with the tools and resources to manage it.