Speaking of HealthDon't bet on it: Know when sports gambling is more than entertainmentFebruary 20, 2020
Featured TopicGratitude challenge participants find new appreciation for lifeFebruary 18, 2020
Speaking of Health5 steps you can take to help avoid birth defectsFebruary 17, 2020
Some days feel like a sprint; others, a marathon. Here’s an easy breakfast recipe to fuel your day:
Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup skim milk or soy milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced apples or blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a 1-pint mason jar.
- Screw on the lid, and shake until well-combined.
- Refrigerate overnight, and eat chilled.
Serves 1; 193 calories