Need to make an appointment?
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Provider choices
- Gynecologic issues, services and procedures
- Is there a baby in your future?
- Pelvic health
- Heavy, intermenstrual or irregular bleeding
- Gynecologic cancer
- Birth Control
- Gynecological preventive exams
Speaking of HealthSurgical options for urinary leakage in menMarch 22, 2023
Speaking of HealthMaternal-fetal health in African American womenMarch 16, 2023
Speaking of HealthOsteoporosis: Breaking down this silent diseaseMarch 08, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN) in Fairmont
Mayo Clinic Health System's OB-GYN staff provides surgical and nonsurgical care for women in all stages of life, from adolescence to pregnancy, to menopause and beyond. They see patients in person and virtually, including through the Mayo Clinic OB Nest program.
Here's a small sample of the many concerns women frequently have for the OB-GYN team. They understand female issues and can offer solutions that can make a difference.
- My periods are super heavy. They don’t have to be—the team can help.
- I urinate when I laugh and sneeze. There are solutions for this—let the team help.
- I'm 22 and have never been to a gynecologist. It’s time. Your female health is important.
- Do I need a Pap smear? Yes. It’s an easy way to help prevent and detect cervical cancer.
- Am I in menopause? Talk it through with the team.
- Is there anything I should do before I get pregnant? Making healthy lifestyle choices now can help set you up for a health pregnancy and baby.
The OB-GYN team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses. They will partner with you so that you understand available options to make decisions that fit your lifestyle. The team also works with primary care providers and other specialists to coordinate comprehensive care.
- The Obstetrics team includes physicians, advance care providers and Prenatal Care providers who care for women before, during and after pregnancy. Learn about what makes each provider type unique, how prenatal care works and the amenities and services offered through the birth center.
- The Gynecology team provides routine and complex care, and treatment for female reproductive and urinary system disorders. Services range from annual exams and Pap smears to more specialized care to treat a variety of disorders from incontinence to infertility.
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tue:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wed-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Jonathan Buchholz, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology sees patients until 6 p.m. on Tuesdays. Call the number above to schedule an appointment or schedule through your Patient Online Services account.
Okechukwu Osuebi, M.D.
Birthing Centers, Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN), Prenatal Care
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
New Mom and BabyLa Crosse, WI
Beyond BirthRed Wing, MN
Nursing Moms NetworkEau Claire, WI
Baby CaféFairmont, MN
Beginning to Breastfeed — EveningLa Crosse, WI
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.