If you are ready to start or grow your family, Mayo Clinic Health System is here to help. Obstetrics providers offer exactly the care you need — including pre-pregnancy planning and prenatal care. When it comes to pregnancy, thinking ahead can give you and your baby the best possible beginning.
Choose a prenatal care provider
Physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants from the OB-GYN and Family Medicine teams provide prenatal care. Provider types vary by location. Learn more about each type of provider. See who provides Prenatal Care in your community.
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
- Same Day Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat-Sun:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Closed for lunch from 12-12:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Same Day Clinic holiday hours: New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day/Memorial Day/Labor Day/Christmas Eve, 8 a.m.– 3 p.m.
July 4/Thanksgiving/Christmas Day, closed.
- Emergency Department Hours:
- Open 24 hours