when you need it.
Surgery in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Having surgery is a major event in your life. We know this and make every effort to keep you as comfortable as possible, focusing on you as an individual.
Our surgeons and staff in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, work as a coordinated team treating a wide variety of illnesses ranging from simple to complex.
We offer a wide range of surgical treatments for a multitude of conditions to help improve your daily life, including:
- Cysts, lumps, cancer, nipple discharge
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
Colon and large/small intestine
- Colectomy for colon cancer
- Colectomy for diverticulitis
- Intestinal obstruction
- Small bowel cancer
- Low anterior resection and abdominal perineal resection for rectal cancer
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Peripheral vascular disease (PAD)
- Ultrasound for PAD
- Vascular bypass (surgery to legs)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Endovascular aortic repair (EVAR)
- Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Venous ulcers