Patients & Visitors
Patients & Visitors in Eau Claire
Thank you for choosing us for your healthcare. We know that your health and the health of your family is important to you. That's why we want to make sure that you have convenient, worry-free access to our services and prompt answers to your questions.
Whether you are a visitor or a patient receiving diagnosis and treating a medical condition, you'll be cared for by an exceptional team of healthcare professionals every step of the way. We bring the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic to the Eau Claire community through routine, preventive and specialized care services, wellness support and community engagement.
A variety of resources are available based on your need:
- Provide feedback.
- Get medical record forms.
- Learn about becoming a new patient.
- Read about patient rights and responsibilities.
- Nominate a nurse for The DAISY Award.
- Develop an advance care plan.
- Learn about accessibility to services.
- View the visitor guide.
- Learn about facility amenities.
- Get informed about spiritual care.
- Learn about social work.
- Get informed about patient safety and quality.
- Critical Care Unit: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Family Birth Center: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Inpatient Psychiatry & Psychology: Weekdays, 12-1 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.; weekends, 12-4 p.m.
- Medical-Surgical: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Medical/Telemetry: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Neuroscience/Pediatrics/Trauma: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Visit the patient portal to log in or create an account — it's quick and it's free. In addition to contacting your healthcare team through secure messaging, you are able to access your health information 24/7. This includes lab results, clinical notes and prescriptions. You're also able to manage your appointments.