Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Birth Control
- Childbirth Education
- Fertility Resources
- General Gynecology
- Prenatal Visits
- Provider Choices
- Services and Procedures
- Too Embarrassed to Ask?
Early morning appointments available
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Women's health care designed for you
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea provides care designed for your whole body.
We view our role in women's health as a partnership — helping you understand the options available — so you can make decisions that fit your lifestyle.
A multidisciplinary team of experts collaborate to provide individually-driven care for women, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment for heavy periods
- Menopause treatment including treatment for hot flashes and osteoporosis
- Traditional treatment of disease
- Adolescent gynecology
- Well-woman checkup
- Prenatal care
- Childbirth, including Trial of labor after cesarean (TOLAC) and Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Obstetrical and gynecologic ultrasound
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Urinary incontinence
- Traditional gynecological surgeries
- Weight management
You may receive prenatal and postpartum clinic care in Albert Lea from an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN), certified nurse practitioner or family medicine provider. Women who receive prenatal care in Albert Lea typically deliver at Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin. Learn more about Austin’s Family Birth Center.