Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Birth Control
- Childbirth Education
- Fertility Resources
- General Gynecology
- Prenatal Visits
- Provider Choices
- Services and Procedures
- Too Embarrassed to Ask?
Early morning appointments available
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Women's health care designed for you
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea provides care designed for your whole body.
We view our role in women's health as a partnership — helping you understand the options available — so you can make decisions that fit your lifestyle.
A multidisciplinary team of experts collaborate to provide individually-driven care for women, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment for heavy periods
- Menopause treatment including treatment for hot flashes and osteoporosis
- Traditional treatment of disease
- Adolescent gynecology
- Well-woman checkup
- Prenatal care
- Childbirth, including Trial of labor after cesarean (TOLAC) and Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Obstetrical and gynecologic ultrasound
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Urinary incontinence
- Traditional gynecological surgeries
- Weight management
Learn more about Austin's new Family Birth Center - opening in early 2021.
You may receive prenatal and postpartum clinic care in Albert Lea from an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN), certified nurse practitioner or family medicine provider. Women who receive prenatal care in Albert Lea typically deliver at Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin.