Expert Care for
Neck and Back Pain
Spine & Neurological Surgery
- Why Choose Us?
- Spine Conditions & Treatments
- Brain Conditions & Treatments
- Peripheral Nerve Conditions and Treatment
- Prevention and Self-care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Preparing for Surgery
Speaking of HealthPain in the back: Spinal arthritisMarch 08, 2023
Speaking of HealthTargeting pain with restorative neuromodulationFebruary 16, 2023
Speaking of HealthOn pins and needles: Just what is dry needling?February 10, 2023
Speaking of HealthPain relief for worn spinal disksOctober 11, 2022
Speaking of HealthAre backpacks hurting your kids' backs?September 06, 2022
Spine & Neurological Surgery in Mankato
You and your family deserve the best spine and nerve care. That's why our spine and neurological surgery experts in Mankato, Minnesota, collaborate every day to give you the benefit of Mayo Clinic neurological care close to home.
Call with questions or to schedule your appointment. No referral is necessary.
The neurosurgery team's commitment to bring you the latest advances in surgical procedures helps you remain close to your home and family. We are specially trained in the diagnosis and treatment of the entire nervous system, including your brain, spinal cord and spinal column, as well as the nerves throughout your entire body. We specialize in minimally-invasive surgical procedures and revision surgeries, which are surgeries performed to correct problems from an earlier spine surgery.
We work closely with medical experts from these departments or areas of focus to create a personalized treatment plan just for you:
- Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
Mayo Clinic Resources
- View and print a back pain infographic.
- Get information about neurosurgery clinical trials and how you can participate in one.
- Learn more about pediatric cervical spine surgery.
- Watch spine care videos to learn more about back pain.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.