Pain Medicine in Mankato
If you experience chronic pain due to conditions such as degeneration of the spine, a ruptured disc or cancer, we're here to help. Our team of experts from a variety of specialties in Mankato, Minnesota, work together to make sure we’re meeting all of your needs — addressing not only your condition, but also the pain you are experiencing.
We offer a wide range of advanced therapies to address complex pain, including drug treatment, pain rehabilitation and management, injection therapies and implants.
We offer a comprehensive range of soothing treatment options that not only address your condition, but also:
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Increase stamina and strength to improve functionality
- Improve sleep, work, leisure activities and overall quality of life
We treat your pain resulting from a variety of conditions, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Cancer or cancer treatment-related pain
- Certain forms of infection
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Surgical complication
Call today to schedule an appointment.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.