Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I recognize that superb patient care involves both technical expertise and compassion. I approach each patient with this in mind. I, along with my team, will address the complexities and challenges of chronic pain with a highly responsive and multidisciplinary model.
I am honored to be a part of the Pain Department at Mayo Clinic Health System (MCHS)-Mankato. I am grateful to, and appreciative of, the supportive MCHS team and greater Mankato community.
I was born in Iowa. I am married and have a son. I love skiing, rock climbing and biking.
Training & Credentials
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, University of Utah Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Utah Hospital
- Pain Medicine, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Midwest Pain Society
- North American Spine Society
- Interventional pain management
- Limb loss rehabilitation
Research & Publications
- Percutaneous treatments for residual and/or phantom limb pain in adults with lower-extremity amputations: A narrative review, September 2021.
- Radiofrequency ablation for chronic hip pain: A comprehensive, narrative review, July 2021.
- Putting our shoulder to the wheel: Current understanding and gaps in nerve ablation for chronic shoulder pain, July 2021.
- Cooled radiofrequency ablation of a large sciatic neuroma at the infrapiriformis foramen for recalcitrant phantom limb pain in a below-knee amputee, February 2021
- The effectiveness of spinal cord stimulation for the treatment of axial low back pain: A systematic review with narrative synthesis, November 2020