Speaking of Health3 reasons young men need a primary care providerJanuary 22, 2021
Speaking of Health13 tips for managing teen acneJanuary 20, 2021
Speaking of HealthShould I use antibiotics or home remedies to treat my child's illness?January 15, 2021
The medical specialty of family medicine is dedicated to meeting your health care needs from prenatal care to geriatrics. Our caring staff includes doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and licensed behavioral health providers all committed to keeping you healthy in mind, body and spirit.
When the need for specialty care arises, our health care providers work with referring patients to the appropriate specialists. Our partnership with Mayo Clinic Health System and Mayo Clinic gives us a direct link to a wide range of medical specialists.
- Preventive medicine
- Student health maintenance exams/sports physicals
- Complete physicals
- Pre-operative physicals (some pre-operative physicals are performed by the Pre-Anesthesia Medical Evaluation clinic)
- Acute illness evaluation
- Ongoing care/chronic disease management
- University of Minnesota Family Medicine Residency Program
- OB Shared Care Program
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.