Locations & Services
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
I am blessed by the opportunity to care for patients of all ages and walks of life, across multiple care settings. Some of the areas I care for my patients include the newborn nursery, the clinic, and adults in the hospital and nursing home settings.
As a core faculty member at the Mankato Family Medicine Residency Program, I have the honor of helping teach the next generation of family medicine physicians. I've also been the medical director at Whispering Creek skilled care and rehabilitation facility in Janesville since 2018, and advocate for positive change for the health of all Minnesotans at the Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP).
I grew up on a farm near Springfield, Minnesota, and have lived in Waseca since 2014. I’m married and have three boys. Outside of medicine, I am active in my church, enjoy following sports and enjoy coaching on several of my boys' youth teams.
Training & Credentials
- University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Florida
- Mayo Clinic Family Medicine Residency Program, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP), currently serving as the Southern Chapter President and Vice Speaker of the House of Delegates
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Minneapolis
- Learning, teaching, and utilizing point of care ultrasound (POCUS)
- Advocating for positive change for the health of all Minnesotans