Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthChildhood vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemicDecember 03, 2020
Speaking of HealthPreparing kids for a flu shot: Tips to help parentsOctober 22, 2020
Featured TopicGet vaccinated early for fluSeptember 28, 2020
Locations & Services
I practice a whole-person approach to medicine, focusing on helping patients achieve health across their lifespan.
I grew up in Kansas, and have lived in the Mankato area since 2005. I'm married, have four kids and a dog. When I'm not working, I enjoy cooking and spending time with family.
Training & Credentials
- Kansas City University, Missouri
- University of Minnesota, Mankato
- University of Minnesota Mankato Family Residency
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society
- Obesity Medical Association
- Instructor, Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Adjunct faculty, University of Minnesota, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Obesity management
- Preventive medicine