Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthWhat is dense breast tissue, what do you need to know?June 02, 2021
Speaking of Health4 reasons young women need a primary care providerMay 19, 2021
Speaking of HealthPelvic organ prolapse: What's going on down there?May 12, 2021
Internal Medicine provides primary care for adults who have multiple medical conditions or undefined symptoms and complaints.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Preventive medicine screening care such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.
- Management of multiple medications.
- Care for patients with chronic medical illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.
- Pre-operative physicals (some pre-operative physicals are performed by the )
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
Preparing to print.
7 Providers found
Radhika Parikh, M.B.B.S.
Hospital Medicine, Intensive Care (Critical Care), Internal Medicine