Speaking of HealthKegels are for men tooJanuary 26, 2023
Speaking of HealthCan a vasectomy be reversed?December 19, 2022
Patient Stories2-for-1 surgery: Hernia repair and prostate cancer removalDecember 14, 2022
Internal Medicine in Mankato, Minnesota, provides primary care for adults who have multiple medical conditions or undefined symptoms and complaints.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Preventive medicine screening care, such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening and blood pressure screening
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain and back pain
- Management of multiple medications.
- Care for patients with chronic medical illnesses, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and emphysema
- Pre-operative physicals (some are performed by the Pre-Anesthesia Medical Evaluation clinic
Disease prevention is crucial to your health. Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways to maintain good health, and protect you and those you care about against infectious diseases. Vaccinations offer protection against serious diseases by stimulating the immune system to create antibodies against certain bacteria or viruses.
Get vaccine guidance from Mayo Clinic, including benefits, safety, side effects and what to know about recommended vaccines for babies, children, teens, adults and during pregnancy. For recommended vaccines based on age, refer to the adult or child and adolescent schedules.
Review the history of infectious disease outbreaks and vaccines timeline for information about major disease outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics, and the impact of vaccines and research.