Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of Health8 common erectile dysfunction mythsJune 02, 2022
Speaking of HealthMen's health: How is benign prostatic hyperplasia treated?June 01, 2022
Speaking of HealthMore than just a pill: Treating erectile dysfunctionMay 31, 2022
Internal Medicine provides primary care for adults who have multiple medical conditions or undefined symptoms and complaints.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Preventive medicine screening care such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.
- Management of multiple medications.
- Care for patients with chronic medical illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.
- Pre-operative physicals (some pre-operative physicals are performed by the )
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.