Need to make an appointment?
Internal Medicine provides primary care for adults who have multiple medical conditions or undefined symptoms and complaints.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Preventive medicine screening care such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.
- Management of multiple medications.
- Care for patients with chronic medical illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.
- Pre-operative physicals (some pre-operative physicals are performed by the )
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.