Psychiatry and Psychology
Psychologists provide evaluation of and treatment for emotional and behavioral disruptions. Assessments include clinical interviews and psychological testing. Psychologists work directly with psychiatrists and other physicians to provide optimal care for our medical patients.
We are dedicated to the care of patients and provide state-of-the-art evidence based care in a tradition of individual commitment to each person. Our department offers comprehensive psychiatric cares for a wide variety of mental illnesses in the inpatient, outpatient and residential settings.
Diseases and conditions we address:
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Substance-related Disorders
- Delirium, Dementia, and other Cognitive Disorders
- Mental Disorders due to a General Medical Condition
- Eating Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Impulse-Control Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Personality Disorders
We provide out-patient (clinic) and in-patient (hospital) evaluation and treatment for all ages:
- Pediatric Psychology staff consults with parents, schools and physicians to assist in the development of young people.
- Clinical Psychology evaluates and treats a wide variety of patients experiencing minor or major disruption in their day-to-day activities. Some disruptions may be from recent events and some disruptions may be from long standing concerns.
- Clinical Health Psychology consults with medical providers to assist in the management of medical concerns that have direct emotional/psychological implications.
Hours and Location:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
212 11th Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601
Information and Appointments:
Please call 608-392-9555