Express Care in Austin, Minnesota
Express Care offers quick, convenient care for common health concerns to patients 18 months through 75 years. Express Care services include:
- Same-day appointments.
- Virtual same-day appointments through Patient Online Services.
- Express Care Online. Answer a diagnostic questionnaire on Patient Online Services and receive a care recommendation within one hour if submitted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. If you submit after hours, you’ll be contacted by 9 a.m. the next day.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment online through Patient Online Services, or call for an appointment.
Appointments are required. Make appointments online, by phone or at a kiosk at our Express Care location.
For some conditions, different age ranges will apply. You may also be asked to schedule an in-person visit for some services.
- Bladder infections (females, ages 12–75)
- Cold sores
- Cold symptoms
- Dental issues
- Ear pain
- Ear wash
- Medication renewal (short-term, non-narcotic)
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries (no head injuries)
- Minor skin infections
- Oral contraceptives (new prescriptions only, females, ages 18–34)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Pregnancy testing (urine)
- Sinus symptoms/Sinusitis
- Smoking cessation (ages 18+)
- Sore throat
- Sports/camp exams (ages 11–24; excluding D1 college sports physicals)
- Suture removal
- Tick exposure
- TB (tuberculosis) skin testing, test reading
- Travel related motion sickness
- Vaginal yeast infection (females, ages 18–65 years)
- Wart removal (up to 4 warts per visit)
- Hepatitis A and B (adult only)
- Influenza (flu)
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningitis B
- Shingles (Zoster)
- Tdap (Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis)
Conditions not treated
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Fractures or sprains
- Physical examinations
- Trauma or injuries
- Urinary tract infection (males)
- Vaginal examinations
Check symptoms to reduce worry
Check Symptoms is a free online symptom evaluation tool available 24/7/365. It can give you peace of mind when symptoms start to worry you. Located within Mayo Clinic's patient portal, it allows you to answer a series of targeted questions to evaluate your symptoms and receive a care recommendation.
Express Care1307 18th Avenue NW., (within Hy-Vee), Austin, MN 55912
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 7:45 PM
- Sat-Sun:9:00 AM - 4:45 PM