Don't let digestive
issues control your life.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Digestive Care)
- Why Choose Us?
- Digestive & Liver Disorders
- Tests and Procedures
- Prevention & Self-Care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Patient Stories
Speaking of HealthReducing your risk for colorectal cancerMarch 13, 2023
Speaking of Health5 things you can do to keep your colon healthyMarch 09, 2023
Speaking of HealthLiving with Crohn's disease or colitisJanuary 24, 2023
Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Digestive Care) in Mankato, Minnesota
You and your family deserve the best digestive care. That's why our gastroenterologists and digestive experts at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato collaborate every day to give you the benefit of Mayo Clinic care close to home.
Call with questions or to schedule your appointment today.
Our gastroenterology and hepatology team's commitment to bring you the latest advances in diagnostic tests and procedures helps you remain close to your home and family. We are specialty trained in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract and liver disorders. These include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato has been recognized as a "Best Regional Hospital" in Southern Minnesota by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, Mankato is rated high performing in colon cancer surgery. Learn more about our awards and accreditations.
- Learn more about the stool DNA tests for colon cancer.
- Here is what you can expect before and during a colonoscopy.
- Understand what it means to be gluten free.
- Discover why hepatitis C testing could save your life.
- Learn how to take the burn out of heartburn.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.