Speaking of HealthHand, foot and mouth disease common in childrenJanuary 24, 2022
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
When my patients come to see me they can expect a relaxed and welcoming environment where evidence-based medicine is met with team care and shared decision making. My patient’s values are always respected.
Coming from a small town in South Dakota, I understand the importance of community and family. I enjoy being in the outdoors, hunting, hiking, and traveling. Cooking and trying new foods is a favorite pastime and I would love to discuss food at any visit.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, University of South Dakota
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- Emergency medicine