Need to make an appointment?
No matter the size of your business, research-based injury prevention and post-injury care is available from experts in Occupational Medicine in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We provide a full-service, highly tailored approach to occupational health services that promotes the health and safety of employees at your workplace. A healthy employee who feels safe will be more committed, reliable and productive.
You'll receive timely delivery of services, including:
- DOT physicals
- Drug testing
- Ergonomic assessments
- Immediate access to health care professionals
- On-site radiology services
- OSHA compliance
- Preplacement exams
- Post-offer functional capacity evaluations
- Same-day appointments for workers' compensation injuries
- Worksite wellness services and programming support
- Worksite consultation
- Worksite training and health screenings
Your business benefits from our approach to:
- Connect your organization with Mayo Clinic Health System resources and expertise
- Ensure a quick, safe return to work
- Identify your employees' health strengths and weaknesses
- Manage risk
- Prevent and manage occupational and environmental injuries, illnesses and disabilities
- Preserve your employees' health and productivity
- Provide customer-focused workers' compensation coordination
- Serve as a single source for all aspects of employee health
Call to get started with a consultation to determine how Occupational Medicine can meet your workplace needs.
Belle Square232 Third Street North, Suite 100, La Crosse, WI 54601
- Mon-Fri:7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.