Work-related Injury & Illness Treatment in La Crosse
Your injured workers receive comprehensive work injury treatment and care management services from our occupational medicine experts in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Workers' compensation-specific medical management is the single most effective way to produce best outcomes for workplace injuries. Our experts have the specialized experience you need and serve as a liaison between you, other healthcare professionals and your insurance carrier. This includes keeping you fully informed with timely communication on return-to-work options.
Workers' compensation management provides:
- Accurate assessments, including functional capacity evaluations for specific job demands to minimize productivity loss
- Blood-borne pathogen exposure testing, counseling and treatment
- Care coordination and communication with you and qualified rehabilitation consultants
- Case coordination
- Clear, consistent injury report forms
- Clear direction on transitions from temporary, alternative-duty status to full-duty status for a faster, more predictable return-to-work process
- Communication on the care of your injured worker
- Complete compliance documentation
- Coordination with other Mayo Clinic Health System healthcare professionals
- Direct care by occupational medicine specialists knowledgeable in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin workers' compensation
- Fitness for duty testing
- Follow-up care
- Impairment ratings and permanent partial disability as applicable
- Initial injury treatment
- Laceration repair and minor burn treatment
- On-site ergonomic assessments/training with the injured worker at the worksite
- Return-to-work testing
- Same-day access, including walk-ins, so emergency room visits can be avoided
- Work restrictions and return-to-work plans
Call to get started with a consultation to determine how Occupational Medicine can meet your workers' compensation needs.