Locations & Services
La Crosse, WI
Belle Square232 Third Street North, Suite 100, La Crosse, WI 54601
I enjoy the various aspects of occupational and employee health. I approach the treatment of my patients as if they were my own family members. I will do my best to get patients better and back to what they want and need to do.
I was previously in the U.S. Airforce as a flight surgeon. I have four boys and enjoy family time. I am the youngest of seven boys. In my spare time I enjoy physical and outdoor activities; working with my hands, such as construction, woodworking and woodcutting; and like to find ways to keep myself and my patients healthy and active. I also enjoy educational activities not directly related to my practice, including exercise science and applied psychology.
Training & Credentials
- A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Missouri
- Master of Public Health, University of Iowa in Iowa City
- OB-GYN, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Michigan
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine, University of Iowa in Iowa City
- Occupational Medicine, American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Medical Examiner, Federal Aviation Administration
- Certified Medical Examiner, Department of Transportation (DOT)
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- Wisconsin Medical Society