Need to make an appointment?
Ensure your employees perform the job safely and avoid injury with exams and tests performed by Occupational Medicine in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Department of Transportation (DOT) exams:
- Since 2014, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires certification for those who perform physical examinations for interstate commercial motor vehicle drivers.
- Providers who perform DOT exams have completed an approved course, passed a knowledge exam and are listed in the FMCSA's national registry of certified medical examiners.
Drug and alcohol testing:
- Breath alcohol testing
- Post-accident and reasonable suspicion testing
- Walk-in service for DOT and non-DOT urine drug screen collection
- Drug and alcohol testing (see details above)
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Immunization/vaccination services
- Physical examinations
Regulatory and surveillance exams:
- Annual public safety exams for law enforcement and firefighters
- Asbestos screening
- Audiometric screenings by certified Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation staff for hearing conservation programs
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure management
- DOT examinations (see details above)
- Hearing conservation
- Medical surveillance for exposures to hazardous materials
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) exams
- Questionnaire professional review
- Respirator examinations
- Respirator fit testing
- Workplace audio testing
- Workplace blood collection for surveillance compliance
Call to discuss examinations and testing.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.