Not feeling well? See a health care provider today!
If you are unable to see your primary care provider and need high-quality health care today, we offer several options where you can receive same-day care. Call 911 in a serious emergency.
If you'd like to seek medical care in Eau Claire, just walk in. You will be seen as soon as possible in Urgent Care, or we may be able to see you sooner in one of our primary care departments. You also may be seen virtually with Mayo Clinic Express Care Online, available through your Patient Online Services account.
Urgent Care provides same-day treatment for those age 1 week and older for minor health concerns such as:
- Back, muscle or joint pain
- Chest discomfort, such as acid reflux, trouble swallowing, or pain that increases with movement or deep breathing
- Colds and flu including fevers (2 months or older), coughs, sore throats and ear aches
- Eye problems (adults)
- Migraine headaches
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Scrapes and cuts
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Do you have other symptoms? Learn more about other options for same-day care.
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Urgent Care Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat-Sun:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday Hours:
● New Year's Eve & Day/Memorial Day/Labor Day/Christmas Eve: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
● Thanksgiving/Christmas Day: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
● Easter/July 4: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM