Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I genuinely enjoy getting to know my patients and learning about their interests. I believe that establishing a trusting relationship and finding common ground allows me to provide the best possible care.
I have lived many places, but I am a true Midwestern girl at heart. I enjoy spending most of my time with family, our new baby boy and close friends. I have a love for dogs of all sizes. My perfect day would be spent outside, enjoying nature with family and a good cup of coffee.
Training & Credentials
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Clinical rotations, Essentia Health, Duluth, MN and Superior, WI
- Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Community education
- Community health and wellness