Urgent Care in Osseo
If you're unable to see your primary care provider and need high-quality health care today, you can receive same-day care in Urgent Care in Osseo, Wisconsin. Remember, call 911 in a serious emergency.
If you'd like to be seen by an Urgent Care provider, just walk in. You will be seen as soon as possible. In cases of heavy patient volume, anticipate a longer-than-normal wait time.
Urgent Care provides same-day treatment for minor health concerns, such as:
- Back pain
- Colds and flu, including fever and cough
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Scrapes and cuts
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Urinary tract infections
Urgent Care services also are available in:
Referral to a primary care provider
Urgent Care is a convenient option for treating minor medical problems, but it shouldn't replace regular visits to a primary care provider. These providers are a valuable health resource because they develop a relationship with you and your family over the long term.
A primary care provider could be a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner who:
- Evaluates and treats common health concerns
- Provides preventive screenings based on your health and family history
- Detects serious diseases and illnesses, such as cancer and diabetes, if you see them regularly
- Refers you to specialists as needed