If you're unable to see your primary care provider and need high-quality health care today, you can receive same-day care in Urgent Care in Bloomer. Remember, call 911 in a serious emergency.
Urgent Care provides same-day treatment for minor health concerns, such as:
- Allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Colds and flu, including fevers, coughs, sore throats and earaches
- Minor burns
- Scrapes and cuts
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Urinary tract infections
If you'd like to be seen by an Urgent Care provider, just walk in. You will be seen as soon as possible.
Urgent Care services also are available in:
We can refer you to a primary care provider.
Urgent Care is a convenient option for treating minor medical problems, but it shouldn't replace regular visits to a primary care provider. Primary care providers are a valuable health resource because they develop a relationship with you and your family over the long term.
Primary care providers:
- Evaluate and treat common health concerns
- Provide preventive screenings based on your health and family history
- Can detect serious diseases and illnesses, such as cancer and diabetes, if you see them regularly
- Refer you to specialists as needed
A primary care provider could be a physician, a physician assistant or a nurse practitioner. Call the Primary Care Provider Referral Line at 1-866-711-2702 for help finding a primary care provider near you.