Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine in Eau Claire
Beginning at birth and continuing through high school and college, we offer Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine Department patients specialized care in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, for all their health needs. In addition to board-certified pediatricians, we are supported by nurse practitioners, certified nutritionists, psychologists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, nurse specialists and lab technicians.
To deliver better care with improved experiences and outcomes in a way that reduces health care costs, we are bringing care teams together to collaborate on your care. Your primary care provider will guide your care team. Learn more about team-based care.
Learn more about our Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine services.
A patient or the patient's legal representative, such as a parent, guardian or surrogate, has the right to request a chaperone during the patient's examination or treatment. A care provider may request to have a chaperone present during the patient's examination or treatment.
Disease prevention is crucial to your health. Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways to maintain good health, and protect you and those you care about against infectious diseases. Vaccinations offer protection against serious diseases by stimulating the immune system to create antibodies against certain bacteria or viruses.
Get vaccine guidance from Mayo Clinic, including benefits, safety, side effects and what to know about recommended vaccines for babies, children, teens, adults and during pregnancy. For recommended vaccines based on age, refer to the adult or child and adolescent schedules.
Review the history of infectious disease outbreaks and vaccines timeline for information about major disease outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics, and the impact of vaccines and research.
Parenting tips and resources
Health tips for all stages of your child's life
- Infant and Toddler Basics | Infant and Toddler In Depth — Naps, breastfeeding, nutrition, development, siblings, single parents and more
- Children's Health Basics | Children's Health In Depth — Car seats, cold medicines, hand-washing, sleep, temper tantrums and more
- Tween and Teen Health Basics | Tween and Teen In Depth — Bullying, mental illness, divorce, sex and more
- Empty Nest Syndrome
Illness and Immunizations
- Symptom Checker
- Cold medicines for kids: What's the risk?
- Child vaccines: Tough questions, straight answers
- Immunization schedule for children
- 10 tips for picky eaters
- Nutrition for kids: Guidelines for a healthy diet
- Kids often want to just stick to eating their same favorite foods. But, often, those aren't the healthiest for them, and some variety would do them good. Learn how getting kids in the kitchen can also get them to try new things by watching this video:
- Anxiety in Children
- Avoiding Illness
- Colic and Acid Reflux
- E Cigarettes
- Growing a Garden
- Helping Kids Stay Active
- Infants and Vitamin D
- Keeping Kids Active in the Winter
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Limiting Screen Time
- Poison Control
- Teens and Tobacco
Just for fun
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM