Featured TopicCOVID-19 symptoms to watch for in children, teensSeptember 23, 2021
I enjoy the opportunity to help parents with children who have challenging health problems get quality care close to home.
In my free time, I enjoy being outside at the lake, exercising and watching my kids grow too fast.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- General Pediatrics, Indiana University-Riley Children’s Hospital
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Instructor in Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Children with special health care needs
- Pediatric mental health