Speaking of HealthSoggy sheets, embarrassed kids: Tips for overcoming bed-wettingJanuary 03, 2023
Speaking of Health13 tips for managing teen acneJanuary 20, 2021
Speaking of Health5 tips to help your teen manage acneFebruary 01, 2019
I chose to work at Mayo Clinic Health System since it provides the highest quality of medical care in the Midwest.
I look forward to helping create individualized care plans for my patients and their wellness goals. I manage the physical, mental and emotional well-being of children in every stage of development. I believe in developing a trusting relationship and always value parents’ input in childcare decision-making.
In my spare time, I enjoy playing cricket and tennis, watching movies, listening to music and spending time with my wife and two sons.
Training & Credentials
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Pediatrics, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Pediatrics, Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Pediatrics, Mysore Medical College and Research Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Instructor in Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Adolescent acne
- Allergy and asthma
- Anemia in children
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bedwetting issues
- Lyme disease
- Migraine headache
- Newborn care
- Urinary and kidney problems