I enjoy being a part of the Mayo Clinic Health System team. I like to build and develop strong relationships with my patients and their families.
In my spare time, I enjoy running, hiking, kayaking, camping, traveling, watching movies and cooking.
Training & Credentials
- College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
- Pediatrics, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/Michigan State University
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- Instructor in Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Breastfeeding education
- Educating parents what to expect with their child
- Exercise and nutrition counseling
- Newborn care
- Obesity prevention