Don't let digestive issues control your life.
Need to make an appointment?
Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Digestive Care)
- Why Choose Us?
- Digestive & Liver Disorders
- Tests & Procedures
- Prevention & Self Care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Patient Stories
Online Resource Center
Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Digestive Care) in Red Wing
You and your family deserve the best digestive care. That's why our gastroenterologists and digestive experts at in Red Wing collaborate every day to give you the benefit of Mayo Clinic care close to home.
Call with questions or to schedule your appointment today.
Our Gastroenterology & Hepatology team's commitment to bring you the latest advances in diagnostic tests and procedures helps you remain close to your home and family. We are specialty trained in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract and liver disorders. These include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
- Learn more about the stool DNA tests for colon cancer.
- Here is what you can expect before and during a colonoscopy.
- Understand what it means to be gluten free.
- Discover why Hepatitis C testing could save your life.
- Learn how to take the burn out of heartburn.
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.