Red Wing, MN
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
My goal is to provide a holistic approach to patient-centered care using both modern and evidence-based treatment for men and women with GI concerns. I focus on partnering with the patient and family, treating them as I would hope to be cared for, educating and empowering patients so we may collaboratively share in decision making by describing the condition in everyday terms and discussing options in depth. I strive to get to know my patients and treat them like family during this decision-making process.
You may find me around the community with my family, shopping, hiking, or water activities, just enjoying the wonderful outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, Augsburg University
- Masters of Art in Nursing, Augsburg University
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Augsburg University
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Rochester Community and Technical College
- Southeast Minnesota Nurse Practitioners Association
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation
- GERD and Barrett’s esophagus
- Inflammatory bowel disease management
- Irritable bowel syndrome management
- Feeding tube management