Speaking of HealthWeigh benefits, risks carefully before taking off-label medicationFebruary 03, 2023
Speaking of HealthWhy should I be evaluated for a penicillin allergy?December 07, 2022
Speaking of HealthYour role in stopping 'superbugs'July 13, 2021
Our outpatient pharmacy in Menomonie, Wisconsin, offers prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and medication disposal. We are located inside the main clinic entrance.
Prescription refills and transfers
- Online refills
Express online refill service is limited to sending the refill request to the same pharmacy where it was last filled. If you would like to change your pick-up location, you must call the preferred pick-up pharmacy location first.
- Menomonie customers: Order online to expedite your refills.
- Barron, Eau Claire and Osseo customers: Order online to expedite your refills.
- Call-in refills
- Please have your prescription numbers ready.
- If you would like to pick up your refill at our pharmacy, please call that location and utilize the phone refill service.
- If a new prescription has been placed on hold at a pharmacy, please call the pharmacy to request that prescription be filled.
If you would like to transfer your prescription from another pharmacy to our pharmacy, please call the location of your choice during regular business hours and speak to a pharmacy representative. Please have available:
- Patient name
- Prescription number
- Date of birth
- Insurance information
- Name of the pharmacy where it currently is filled
When was the last time you cleaned out your medicine cabinet? Unused medications left in your cabinet have the potential to fall into the hands of those who shouldn't be using them, which could lead to drug abuse or accidental poisoning. We provide a safe, convenient way to dispose of unused or expired prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines in La Crosse, Wisconsin, and other locations.
Medication disposal receptacles are available at these Mayo Clinic Health System pharmacy locations in Wisconsin:
- Barron, 1222 E. Woodland Ave.
- Eau Claire, Clairemont Campus, 733 W. Clairemont Ave.
- Eau Claire, Luther Campus, 1400 Bellinger St.
- Holmen, 1303 Main St. S.
- La Crosse, Skemp Pharmacy, 800 West Ave. S.
- Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road
- Onalaska, 191 Theater Road
- Osseo, 13025 Eighth St.
You don't need to be our patient to use the disposal receptacles, which are available during pharmacy business hours. Medications can't be retrieved once disposed of in the receptacles.
SeniorCare is Wisconsin's Prescription Drug Assistance Program to help Wisconsin residents 65 or older who meet the eligibility criteria. Residents must submit an application along with an enrollment fee for each applicant for a 12-month benefit period. Information and applications are available from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Seniors also may call the local county Department on Aging for information or the SeniorCare Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-657-2038.
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
- Mon-Fri:8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat:9:00 AM - 12:00 PM