With locations across the Midwest, you have the ability to receive Mayo Clinic care close to home.
Pharmacy Services in Holmen
Our pharmacists in Holmen, Wisconsin, can assist you with the proper administration of your prescription, as well as advise you on over-the counter medications.
Pharmacy services include:
- Fast, efficient prescription filling
- Easy, drive-through access
- Convenient one-stop from doctor's office to pharmacy
- Integrated care between physicians and pharmacy
- Friendly, caring staff
- Pharmacist review of your medication history with every fill checking for interactions and other possible concerns
- Prescription flavoring of medications for children
- Wide selection of over-the-counter products and medications, including vitamin D, fish oil and probiotics
- Medication disposal
SeniorCare is Wisconsin's Prescription Drug Assistance Program to help Wisconsin residents 65 or older who meet the eligibility criteria. Residents must submit an application along with an enrollment fee for each applicant for a 12-month benefit period. Information and applications are available from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Seniors also may call the local county Department on Aging for information or the SeniorCare Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-657-2038.
When was the last time you cleaned out your medicine cabinet? Unused medications left in your cabinet have the potential to fall into the hands of those who shouldn't be using them, which could lead to drug abuse or accidental poisoning. We provide a safe, convenient way to dispose of unused or expired prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines in La Crosse, Wisconsin, and other locations.
Medication disposal receptacles are available at these Mayo Clinic Health System pharmacy locations in Wisconsin:
- Barron, 1222 E. Woodland Ave.
- Eau Claire, Clairemont Campus, 733 W. Clairemont Ave.
- Eau Claire, Luther Campus, 1400 Bellinger St.
- Holmen, 1303 Main St. S.
- La Crosse, Skemp Pharmacy, 800 West Ave. S.
- Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road
- Onalaska, 191 Theater Road
- Osseo, 13025 Eighth St.
You don't need to be our patient to use the disposal receptacles, which are available during pharmacy business hours. Medications can't be retrieved once disposed of in the receptacles.