Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN)
Obstetrics & Gynecology in Chippewa Falls
Mayo Clinic Health System's OB-GYN staff provides surgical and nonsurgical care for women in all stages of life, from adolescence to pregnancy, to menopause and beyond. They see patients in person and virtually, including through the Mayo Clinic OB Nest program.
Here's a small sample of the many concerns women frequently have for the OB-GYN team. They understand female issues and can offer solutions that can make a difference.
- My periods are super heavy. They don’t have to be—the team can help.
- I urinate when I laugh and sneeze. There are solutions for this—let the team help.
- I'm 22 and have never been to a gynecologist. It’s time. Your female health is important.
- Do I need a Pap smear? Yes. It’s an easy way to help prevent and detect cervical cancer.
- Am I in menopause? Talk it through with the team.
- Is there anything I should do before I get pregnant? Making healthy lifestyle choices now can help set you up for a health pregnancy and baby.
The OB-GYN team may include physicians, midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses. They will partner with you so that you understand available options to make decisions that fit your lifestyle. The team also works with primary care providers and other specialists to coordinate comprehensive care.