Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthCelery: Not just for veggie traysJune 02, 2023
Speaking of HealthMaximize memory function with a nutrient-rich dietMay 30, 2023
Speaking of HealthBrighten spring dishes with asparagusApril 27, 2023
Medical nutrition therapy at Mayo Clinic Health System in Chippewa Falls can improve your health, and increase productivity and satisfaction levels through decreased doctor visits, hospitalizations and reduced prescription drug use.
See a dietitian for a nutrition consultation for these and other health conditions:
- Cancer nutrition
- Celiac sprue, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cholesterol education (individual and class appointments)
- Diabetes education (adult and pediatric) for Type 1, Type 2 and prediabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Healthy eating for prevention of chronic disease focusing on high-fiber, low-sugar, low-fat meal planning
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome — focusing on low-carbohydrate meal planning, weight loss and exercise
- Renal disease
- Weight management (adult and pediatric) — tailored to patient's weight loss and exercise goals
Call for an appointment with one of our dietitians.
Get additional nutrition information:
Clinic611 First Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
- Wed:9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Susan Block, R.D.
Diabetes Education, Nutrition
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.