Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthHealthy changes that will make you thankfulNovember 22, 2023
Speaking of Health6 tips for a healthy holiday makeoverNovember 07, 2023
Speaking of HealthFollow a cholesterol-lowering diet during the holidaysNovember 01, 2023
Medical nutrition therapy at Mayo Clinic Health System in Chippewa Falls can improve your health, and increase productivity and satisfaction levels through decreased doctor visits, hospitalizations and reduced prescription drug use.
See a dietitian for a nutrition consultation for these and other health conditions:
- Cancer nutrition
- Celiac sprue, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cholesterol education (individual and class appointments)
- Diabetes education (adult and pediatric) for Type 1, Type 2 and prediabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Healthy eating for prevention of chronic disease focusing on high-fiber, low-sugar, low-fat meal planning
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome — focusing on low-carbohydrate meal planning, weight loss and exercise
- Renal disease
- Weight management (adult and pediatric) — tailored to patient's weight loss and exercise goals
Call for an appointment with one of our dietitians.
Get additional nutrition information:
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.