Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthAll about food allergiesJune 29, 2022
Speaking of HealthPlant power: Using diet to lower cancer riskJune 21, 2022
Speaking of HealthIntermittent fasting: Fad or valid weight-loss solution?June 17, 2022
Medical nutrition therapy at Mayo Clinic Health System in Bloomer can improve your health, and increase productivity and satisfaction levels through decreased doctor visits, hospitalizations and reduced prescription drug use.
See a dietitian for a nutrition consultation for these and other health conditions:
- Cancer nutrition
- Celiac sprue, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cholesterol education (individual and class appointments)
- Diabetes education (adult and pediatric) for Type 1, Type 2 and prediabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Healthy eating for prevention of chronic disease focusing on high-fiber, low-sugar, low-fat meal planning
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome — focusing on low-carbohydrate meal planning, weight loss and exercise
- Renal disease
- Weight management (adult and pediatric) — tailored to patient's weight loss and exercise goals
Call for an appointment with one of our dietitians.
Get additional nutrition information:
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.