Special Features & Equipment
Freemotion Strength equipment
- Abdominal/bicep: Targets the abdominals and biceps. Work on core strength with multiple movement patterns to target upper, lower, and oblique abdominal muscles. Bicep cables allow for full range of motion.
- Chest/shoulder: Targets the shoulders, arms and chest and has multiple shoulder and chest press options. A foldable seat allows for seated and standing positions.
- Dual cable cross: Targets all muscles and allows total freedom for any movement pattern.
- Lat pull/high row: Targets the arms, shoulders, back and stabilizer muscles with multiple movement pattern options. A foldable seat allows for seated and standing positions.
Freemotion and SciFit Cardio equipment
- Incline trainer treadmill: 30% incline and 3% decline available to optimize training. Built-in workouts and television are available.
- Upright bike: Built-in workouts and television are available.
- Total body recumbent stepper: Seated stepper with arm movements and 20 levels of resistance.
- Upper extremity bike: Seated arm cycle with a removable chair to allow for seated or standing position.
The HydroMassage combines massage, heat and whirlpool therapies. The HydroMassage allows you to remain fully supported and clothed while powerful waves of heated water are directed upward towards your body. It can greatly complement your exercise routine by providing relaxation and/or reducing muscle soreness. The HydroMassage is available for members to use up to 15 minutes, one time per day. Packages for non-members are also available.
Each member will have a personalized HydroMassage number used to operate the bed. Please do not share this number with anyone. Allowing others to use your number may result in suspended HydroMassage usage.
- Dumbbells: 1-50 lb free weights.
- Exercise balls: Stability, medicine and BOSU balls and foam rollers.
- Kettle bells: Variety of weights available. Used to combine cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training.