Wellness Center Hours
Community member hours
Mon-Thu, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Fri, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Employee member hours
Membership sales and programming only available during staffed hours or by appointment.
Speaking of HealthValentine's Day survival guideFebruary 13, 2023
Speaking of HealthTips for safe cold-weather trainingFebruary 01, 2023
Speaking of HealthInterval training for heart healthJanuary 31, 2023
Wellness Center in Cannon Falls, Minnesota
We are committed to building a healthier community. Keeping your body fit and your mind balanced will provide you with the energy you need to do the things you enjoy.
The Wellness Center is open to patients and community members by purchasing a monthly membership or a daily pass. The new Wellness Center has the latest cardio and strength training equipment, free weights, TRX ropes, Sci-fit recumbent steppers, open space for stretching or group classes and a HyrdoMassage table.
Limited capacity and social distancing
In accordance with government and health department guidelines, the capacity will be limited to six members at any given time. During peak hours, we ask that your visit be no more than 45 minutes long if there are other members waiting to enter the gym. To ensure six feet of social distancing is maintained in the Wellness Center, equipment has been removed or marked as unusable.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Hand sanitizer and medical-grade cleaning wipes are available throughout the gym. The entire gym will be thoroughly disinfected daily and sanitized throughout the day. This includes all equipment, surfaces and HydroMassage.
To keep our Wellness Center community healthy, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask at all times, including when entering and exiting the clinic.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell. The wellness coordinator is happy to provide coaching and workouts that you can do from home.
- Wipe down equipment thoroughly before and after each use.
- Wash your hands frequently and cover coughs and sneezes with your arm as a courtesy to those around you.
- Check in with the wellness coordinator, the front desk staff, or the Emergency Department staff prior to your exercise session to be screened.
Please know that policies can change at any time depending on the status of COVID-19 activity in the area. Call the Wellness Center at 507-263-9840 if you have any questions or concerns.