- Membership Information
- Classes and Programs
- Special Features & Equipment
- Wellness Resources
Wellness Center Hours
Community Member Hours
Open 7 days/week, 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Employee Member Hours
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Membership sales and programming only available during staffed hours or by appointment.
Mayo Clinic Health System is committed to building a healthier community. Keeping your body fit and your mind balanced will provide you with the energy you need to do the things you enjoy. Become a member today!
- Orientation with Wellness Center staff
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Free weights, weight machines and other fitness equipment
- Open exercise area
- Sci-fit Recumbent steppers
- Select classes and programming
- HydroMassage (one 15-minutes session/day) – combines massage, heat and whirlpool therapies. You remain fully supported and clothed while powerful waves of heated water are directed toward specific areas of the body.
Payment methods include cash, check and credit card. Rates are subject to a 6.875% Minnesota sales tax and include a $10 membership activation fee. Check with your health plan administrator to determine if you are eligible for a frequent fitness center reimbursement.
**Does not include HydroMassage.