Wellness Center Hours
Community member hours
Mon-Thu, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Fri, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Employee member hours
Membership sales and programming only available during staffed hours or by appointment.
Mayo Clinic Health System is committed to building a healthier community. Keeping your body fit and your mind balanced will provide you with the energy you need to do the things you enjoy. Become a member today!
- Orientation with Wellness Center staff.
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment.
- Free weights, weight machines and other fitness equipment.
- Open exercise area.
- Sci-fit recumbent steppers.
- HydroMassage (one 15-minute session/day) – combines massage, heat and whirlpool therapies. You remain fully supported and clothed while powerful waves of heated water are directed toward specific areas of the body.
- Personal training available.
- Flat rate: $19.50/month + tax*
- Daily rate: $5
Payment methods include check or credit card. Rates are subject to a 6.875% Minnesota sales tax and include a $10 membership activation fee. Check with your health plan administrator to determine if you are eligible for Silver Sneakers or Silver and Fit.
*Does not include HydroMassage.