If you’ve been affected by a disease or injury, physical therapy can help you restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and maximize your physical ability. Our physical therapy team will conduct an evaluation of your medical condition, discuss your goals for therapy and work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs.
Specialty services offered in physical therapy include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Dry needling
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Occupational injury rehabilitation
- Overuse or recurrent injury rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Pelvic health disorders for men and women
- Post-neurological impairment rehabilitation (stroke, spinal cord injuries)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports medicine rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning
- Vestibular (inner ear) rehabilitation
On-site video visits
Appointments for Physical Therapy are offered via on-site video visits, which reduce the need to travel far and enable patients to receive care close to home.
For an on-site video visit, patients arrive to the clinic and a nurse connects them with a specialist by live video. Our innovative technology uses a Bluetooth stethoscope, a USB otoscope and high definition cameras that can move and zoom in for a high-quality physical exam and personal conversation with the specialist.
Video appointments are currently offered at select locations in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Learn more about on-site video appointments.