Do you need a sports physical?
Express Care also offers sports physicals. Please complete the appropriate form below and bring it to Express Care. Forms are also located on-site.
- MN Sports Qualifying Physical Exam Form
- IA Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form
How Do You Know What Type of Care to Seek?
All health care professionals want to provide you with the best possible health care in a convenient and timely fashion. That’s why care is offered in a variety of settings. Learn more.
Express Care is now open to treat patients without COVID-19 symptoms by appointment only.
Make an appointment through Patient Online Services, or call the clinic in:
- Albert Lea: 507-668-2121 or 1-888-999-2386
- Austin: 507-433-8758 or 1-888-999-2386
Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when making the appointment. Those exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will be directed to a COVID-19 testing site or other designated Mayo Clinic Health System care facility in Albert Lea or Austin.
When making an appointment, patients will be given further instructions on the check-in process.
To protect patients and staff from possible COVID-19 infection, new safety measures will be observed at Express Care clinics, including:
- Seeing patients by appointment only; no walk-ins will be allowed.
- Not offering in-person appointments for respiratory-related symptoms.
- Screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms before they enter Express Care, including a temperature check.
- Requiring masks for patients and their visitors while visiting Express Care.
- Limiting patients to one visitor or companion per visit.