Fall Into Wellness
Speaking of HealthA closer look at lactose intoleranceSeptember 10, 2021
Speaking of HealthWhat parents need to know about college students and depressionSeptember 07, 2021
Speaking of Health5 tips for keeping takeout food safe to eatAugust 23, 2021
Speaking of HealthSelf-care tips for momsAugust 10, 2021
Speaking of HealthPromoting healthy body image in children, teensAugust 09, 2021
Welcome! We're excited to have you join us for our fall challenge.
Many aspects of health contribute to your wellness, including:
- Eating well
- Getting enough exercise, sleep and water
- Maintaining good health through prevention
- Ridding yourself of stress
- Discovering your passions
Building healthy habits in these areas can be hard for many. While it takes more than 31 days to build a new habit, we invite you to join this monthlong challenge to get the jump-start you need. All month, you will learn more about these aspects of wellness and work toward building new habits.
Free virtual challenge | Oct. 1–31
Upon registration, you will receive a calendar that outlines your daily activities and provides a place to track your participation. Every day, you will earn points if you get enough sleep and exercise, drink enough water and complete a daily activity. Each week, you will receive an email that expands on the daily activities for that week.
Select your track
Fall Into Wellness has two tracks. Select the track that applies to you to learn more and register:
- Community — This track is for individuals, families and groups of friends.
- Corporate — This track is for individuals joining as a team on behalf of the business or organization where they work. A team captain is required.
We hope you find success this fall creating your health-related habits.