Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I believe in treating patients holistically to provide the best possible care and outcomes. I approach each patient with compassion, expertise and a welcoming environment.
I, along with my team, will work together in a multidisciplinary approach to address the challenges of chronic pain.
I was raised on a farm in Iowa and enjoyed growing up with a strong work ethic that included harvesting in the fall and helping with cattle. I enjoy traveling, boating, biking, running, reading and spending time with friends and family.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Business Administration of Technical Studies, Bellevue University
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Grand Canyon University
- Master's degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain University
- Interventional pain management
- Medical cannabis
- Medical weight loss and obesity medicine