Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
My philosophy is to help you navigate an unexpected and life-changing diagnosis. I am grateful for us to create a bond as we work through this together.
I decided to pursue a career in radiation oncology because of these relationships I developed with patients and family members.
When I am not in clinic, I enjoy spending time with my husband and golden retriever. While I am a transplant to this area from Arizona, I enjoy the all-season outdoor recreational activities that Wisconsin has to offer.
Training & Credentials
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Maricopa Medical Center
- Radiation Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Radiation Oncology
- American Society for Radiation Oncology