Eau Claire, WI
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
Health care delivery should involve shared decision-making between patients and their families and providers. I try to encourage a collaborative process with every patient. Working with ages across the lifespan brings such joys and challenges to family medicine.
I was raised in the St. Paul, Minnesota, and moved to Eau Claire for nursing school. After some time away, my husband and I moved back to Eau Claire for the amazing opportunity to be employed with the world-renowned Mayo Clinic. We love the community, nature and growing art environment that Eau Claire offers. I enjoy hiking with our two shiba inu dogs, traveling and spending time with our family and friends — especially at the cabin or on waterfront.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master’s degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Caring for patients across the lifespan
- Community and public health wellness and education
- Delivering unbiased, quality care