Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I understand that the first time you meet me it may be a stressful time for you. People often are in a lot of pain and fear more pain with treatments, which is quite understandable. I will try to alleviate those anxieties to the best of my ability, and provide safe, expedient and quality care.
I have had my own issues with back pain over the last couple of years. I practice in yoga, Pilates, daily physical fitness and a diet focused on weight control. I enjoy a wide range of different activities, but I have had to eliminate certain activities I used to enjoy because of back pain. Pain can be reduced, but not always eliminated, with an appropriate lifestyle.
In my free time, I am on the board of deacons at Peace Lutheran Church.
Training & Credentials
- University of Nebraska Medical Center–Omaha
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Rotating, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Anesthesiology, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Spinal Intervention Society
- Senior Instructor, Spinal Intervention Society